Tuesday, September 18, 2007

reminder: hand-off this thursday

Just a quick reminder that the Downtown Writers Group will be meeting briefly this Thursday, September 20, 2007 at 7pm (at the DLANC Outreach Center on Main Street, next to the Regent Theater between Winston and 5th Streets) to distribute pages for review.

I am still in Germany, so Brady Westwater will open the office, and collect/distribute material for review by our group. Bring at least seven copies of the work you want reviewed, and you will receive a copy of everyone else's work. Kristin will collect my copies and give it to me upon my return, so I will be able to participate in this first review.

We will review everyone's submitted material at our next meeting, which is scheduled for Thursday, October 4th at 7pm (venue TBA). If none of this makes sense, I blame it all on jetlag.